Camera "Correct"
High Key
Camera "Correct"
High Key
Camera "Correct"
Low Key
Camera "Correct"
Low Key
I learned that my camera isn't always right. I never really thought about exposure before this assignment and would simply trust that my camera knew what it was doing. I won't make that mistake again. However, having to think about the exposure helped me to figure out how I could make my pictures even better. Also, I found that my camera tends to underexpose my high key images, while overexposing my low key images. This just emphasized to me the importance of lighting and how it can make or break a picture. As for the subjects of my pictures, I liked trying to find objects I use all of the time or only once in a while that I normally don't think twice about and finding something unique about them. All in all, I enjoyed discovering the wonders of Lightroom as well as having to just go with my gut and move on.








No comments:
Post a Comment